Smart Video Doorbell
With this Nedis SmartLife video doorbell you always know there’s someone at your door, no matter where you are. As soon as your visitor rings the doorbell or, thanks to motion detection, even approaches your front porch, you’ll receive a push notification on your smartphone. You can then start a video call, asking the courier to drop off the parcel at your neighbours or tell that salesman you’re not interested – all without opening the door.
Given that you’re able to respond from any location in the world as long as your smartphone has an internet connection, this also increases home security, by making it seem like you’re at home.
The HD camera (720p) has a 130° viewing angle and supports night vision, enabling you to clearly see who is at your door 24 hours a day.
No worries if you don’t have time to answer the door. The images are stored on a microSD card so you can watch them any time you like.
The wireless video doorbell is easy to install by using the wires of your existing doorbell. Including angle adjustment to always mount the doorbell in an optimal position.
Expand this video doorbell with our Nedis® doorbell unit to hear the chime even if your smartphone is switched off.
• Sends push notifications to your smartphone if someone approaches (motion detection) or rings the bell
• Motion detection can also be deactivated (e.g. if your door faces the street directly)
• 2-way communication to talk to your visitors wherever you are
• HD recording (720p) and digital zoom on your smartphone for a detailed view
• Powered by 8 – 24 V AC – use the wires of your existing wired doorbell
• Recordings are stored on a MicroSD card up to 128 GB (not incl.) – watch back what happened
• Angle adjustment included for an optimal viewing angle
• Integrated in the Nedis® SmartLife app
• Expandable with wireless door chime (WIFICDPC10BK – not incl.) so you’ll hear the doorbell when you’re at home, no matter where your phone is
Features : 2-Way Audio; Night Vision; Motion Sensor
Wireless technology : Wi-Fi 433 MHz
Colour : Grey
Max. resolution : 1280×720
IP rating : IP53
Antenna gain : 0 dBi
App available for : Android™ & iOS
Compatible with smarthome : Nedis® SmartLife
Frequency range : 2400 – 2484 MHz
Image chip : 1/4\” CMOS
Input voltage : 8 – 24 VAC 50 Hz
Max. radio transmit power : 18 dBm
Megapixel : 1 MPixel
Night vision : 5 m
Operating temperature : -20 – +50 °C
Viewing angle : 130 °
Weight packed: 198g
How do I use this smart device in Google Home or with Amazon Alexa?
Install the device(s) in the Nedis Smart Life app.
Then import the app “Smart life’ into Google Home or Alexa.
All devices will now be visible in Google Home or Alexa and can be used.